This motor shield allows Arduino to drive two channel DC motors. It uses a L298N chip which deliveries output current up to 2A each channel. The speed control is achieved through conventional PWM which can be obtained from Arduino’s PWM output Pin 5 and 6. The enable/disable function of the motor control is signalled by Arduino Digital Pin 4 and 7.
The Motor shield can be powered directly from Arduino or from external power source. It is strongly encouraged to use external power supply to power the motor shield.
- Logic Control Voltage?5V (From Arduino)
- Motor Driven Voltage?4.8?35V (From Arduino or External Power Source)
- Logic supply current Iss??36mA
- Motor Driven current Io??2A
- Maximum power consumption?25W?T=75??
- PWM?PLL Speed control mode
- Control signal level: